Global inequality is growing. According to forecasts, the social gaps will worsen within a few years, with 1% of the world’s population owning more property than the other 99%. As of now, more than one billion people live in absolute poverty, defined as income of less than $1.25 a day. Unfortunately, inequality in Israel is among…