NEW YORK, Sept. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Summary
Middle Eastern enterprises are prioritizing investment in various ICT domains in 2015 to achieve sustainable economic growth and competitiveness. Additionally, foreign direct investment (FDI) in various ICT investment programs and the announcement of various e-government initiatives, creation of new job opportunities, and technology transfer and stimulation of competition and innovation are propelling growth in the region’s ICT industry.
– Kable’s survey shows that conservative Middle Eastern enterprises are investing a high proportion of their ICT budgets in the core ICT domains of software and hardware in 2015, followed by IT services
– In order to take precautions against thefts and security breaches, Middle Eastern enterprises are moving their data onto the private cloud
– Pricing remains the most important criterion when choosing an ICT provider
ICT investment trends in the Middle East presents the findings from a survey of 121 Middle Eastern enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Middle Eastern enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including enterprise application, business intelligence, and security products. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in the Middle East to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the Middle East.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions Middle Eastern enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– Middle Eastern enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, and security products
– Factors that are influencing Middle East enterprises’ investments in each technology category
– How Middle Eastern enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– Middle Eastern enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into Middle Eastern enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
– Business and IT objectives that Middle Eastern enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing Middle Eastern enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
– Understand how the Middle Eastern enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Middle Eastern enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Middle Eastern enterprises
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise application, business intelligence, and security products)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Middle Eastern enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Middle Eastern enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02216550-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001