LONDON, Aug.12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — The Middle Eastern wireline services market constitutes 6.5% of the global wireline services market, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2014 to 2019. Geographically, Middle East is further segmented into Abu Dhabi, Oman, Qatar, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait. Saudi Arabia held a major share of 37.9% in the Middle Eastern wireline services market in 2014. Saudi Arabia is followed by Qatar and Abu Dhabi with respective shares of 11.6% and 10.9%. The Middle Eastern wireline services market holds a high potential for growth in the future due to a number of forces favoring this market. The major factors driving this market include growth in exploration and production activities, increased oil production (include drilling and completion activities, discoveries of new oil & gas field, and increase in energy demand), technological developments and exploration activities for shale gas, and increased expenditure from oil & gas companies accelerating offshore exploration activities.
In this report, the Middle Eastern wireline services market is segmented on the basis of the types of services, by application and by country. The segmentation by type includes logging, well intervention, and completion services. In 2014, logging contributed 83.3% to the total Middle Eastern wireline services market by service type.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the recent developments of the companies. New product launches, mergers and acquisitions, business expansions, and other such developments have been the key strategies adopted by the players to expand their wireline services business in the Middle Eastern region. The top players considered in this report are Schlumberger Ltd. (U.S.), Halliburton Co. (U.S.), Baker Hughes Inc. (U.S.), Weatherford International Ltd ( Ireland), (U.S.), Superior Energy Services (U.S.), and Expro International Group (U.K.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging and high-growth segments of the Middle Eastern wireline services market, high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in Middle Eastern wireline services market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for Middle Eastern wireline services across geographies, exploits new distribution channels, and new clientele base & different pricing policies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the Middle Eastern wireline services market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players. Development of business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the Middle Eastern wireline services
• Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2912805/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers