Nyon, - European soccer authority UEFA said it was reviewing security for Wednesday's Champions League matches and would increase it where necessary, a day after explosions hit the Borussia Dortmund team bus.
UEFA said in a statement there had been no specific intelligence regarding any threat to the matches, which include the rescheduled game between Borussia Dortmund and AS Monaco in Dortmund.
That match was called off after the blasts, which hit the vehicle on its way to the stadium.
"UEFA--in co-operation with the police, security services, stadium management and the clubs involved--is reviewing the security arrangements for tonight's matches and security procedures will be enhanced accordingly wherever needed," it said. (QNA)
Source: Qatar News Agency